KOMEBUKURO - (RICE BAG) SOLD OUT
Time & Location
About the event
KOMEBUKURO - (RICE BAG)
Date: Monday 13 September 2021
Class Cost: £55
Make a handy drawstring rice bag (Komebukuro) to keep all yoursewing or other necessities in.
This bag incorporates four crazy patchwork panels in the design for added interest and is fully lined.
Basic sewing machine skills required
Our workshops are fun, engaging and creative experiences and are designed to inspire your creativity.
Our courses include everything you will need to complete your project. There are no hidden costs. You chose from our lovely fabrics or let me know colours if a kit is required.
You do not need to bring a sewing kit or machine but of course please feel free to bring one!
You even get 10% off your shop purchases on the day with your course receipt!
To book & pay for your place for this workshop please choose from the following options
- Book Below Online Now
- Pop into Reticule Fabrics
- Or call us on 01539 729947
- Adult (16 and older) workshop
- All classes held in The Studio upstairs at Reticule Fabrics.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
- All classes are limited to 4 places
- KOMEBUKURO - (RICE BAG)£55£550£0